Tuesday, January 15, 2008

License my Invention

On my earlier post I talked about inventing, and showed you a cool site by Tim Ferris when he interviewed Stephen Key advisor to the American Inventor. Link: Inventing is Complicated but Doable!

And also my theory for a self re-charging car "Think like an Inventor", well there is more to this than I have informed you to date about myself.

After several years of learning everything from patent and copyright laws, marketing and everything else I needed to learn. I can now confidently say that I have another invention that I have been keeping a secret for the last year.

If you are a newspaper editor, product development manager for a company, or a professor who wants to critique or use it for your class. Contact me Jayson Zamora or Invent-Tech.

Invent-Tech a Florida-based firm that is handling the publicity and public relations of my invention:

Phone # 800-940-9020 ext. 2285

Mention:
Invention Number: 1084187

Or contact me at:
JaysonZ77@yahoo.com
Write Invention for the topic.

Take Care!
Jayson Zamora

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caution for inventors:
Do your research first before making any decision to patent your invention. Speak to a patent attorney about the patenability of your invention and posible ways to market your invention. The article Tim Ferris made is one of the best advice I have seen anywhere and should be taken into consideration first before hiring a company to market your idea, and it is a whole lot cheaper than having a company handle everything. Keep in mind that less than .05% of inventions make it to market.