Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Hello everybody I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. I hope everyone is enjoying their Holiday's.

I visited some driver forum's earlier today and it got me thinking, how far did I take commercial driving to. I started out driving school buses and ended up with a class ABCD CDL drivers license. I can't really explain how I did it I just did it, because I enjoyed what I was doing, and I was having fun.

Looking back to 2003 when I first took my first CDL road test I never could have imagined I would become a Motorcoach driver, and what's funny is I was the youngest motor coach driver for the two companies I worked with. "it's a fact ask my former employers!" I don't know exactly how these companies screen their driver's, but it is surprising to me.

Motorcoach driving was fun from my experience. The best I can describe it is driving a luxury bus, and you are the man in charge. Visit TAG for more information on Motorcoach driving.

Anyways

I am enjoying my life, I have done most of the things I wanted to do, and setting new challenges. I hope you do the same; keep on keepin on, set your goals and achieve it, and set new ones once you acccomplished it.

No comments: